N1MM Operating Tips
Jump to navigation Jump to search
N1MM Short Cuts
- Ctl-O - (that's an oh) set the operator. This lets each user record his/her own set of WAV files.
Record DVK WAV files:
- Shft-Ctl-Fx - Start/Stop recording WAV file (This is a toogle.)
Pass a QSO to another station:
- F10,F11,F12 - pass the last log entry to another station (This is a macro and must be programmed into the keys.)
- OR click on the target station's 'Frequency' button in the Info window
- Check Enter Send Message - this lets you press the enter key and proceed through a QSO.
- Alt-W - wipe the current entry
- Edit an entry by double clicking on the QSO line in the log window
- Delete an entry - right click on a QSO in the log file and choose delete QSO